minnamade minutes

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Interim Hat


Kepler Kontinues, slowly.

In the meantime, I whipped up a quick Lil' Devil Baby Hat (from Kittyville) for a friend's child (BabyB turns one this Sunday). Not sure if this is a one year old sized hat, but she'll grow into it if not. Also both her parents have ginormous heads.

I don't have a baby head shaped sphere upon which to model the hat, so I propped it up on the desk lamp. This happens to be Junebug's favorite FreakOutCat spot. So she, you guessed it, freaked out. This picture was taken right before she went all badda-bidda-badda-bidda on the lampshade.

2 Comments:

  • I love the devil hat! I'll add it to my ever growing To Knit list.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:26 PM  

  • Thanks, Erica! I've made about three of these, though this was my first baby sized one. This was my first "in the round" project. Very satisfying, quick knit!

    By Blogger minnaming, at 3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home