minnamade minutes

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Proof of Life


Giant Fuzzy Mushroom Goodness


Chemo Cap One is completed. I followed the free Berroco pattern (link in sidebar) and used the recommended yarn and needles and everything. It ended up a bit large, but my family tends to be big-headed. That's "big". With a "B", OK? The Mr. likes to call it GiantEggBrain Syndrome. We're like those guys from the first Star Trek episode. But our forehead veins only pulse when we're angry.

I'd like to make her some more, more interesting caps to wear throughout the winter. Any ideas? I'll post links as I find them.

1 Comments:

  • elle, thank you so much for the tip! I've always wanted to try something in Calmer, but didn't want to invest in a whole sweater's worth.

    This hat is next on my list of DarkityMa projects, thanks again!

    By Blogger minnaming, at 10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home