minnamade minutes

Saturday, August 09, 2008

Olympian To Do's

Overduecraftron 2000

I am not a joiner*, I will not be officially participating in any of the Knitting Olympics events happening out in the wired world - nor will I be joining any of the local activities.

However, since I am even more of a procrastinator than I am not a joiner I have decided to use my time gawping at the teevee to catch up on my backlog of gifts that I owe various people for various reasons (more on my Great List of To Do in future posts).  None of them are particularly ambitious, but together they have over the last year turned into a looming Voltron of crafty intimidation.  Time to face the monster and get this log jam out of the way.
* I just happen to often end up doing what everyone else seems to be doing. I'm going to call it zeitgeist 'cause that sounds fancy-pants.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home