minnamade minutes

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Not a Whipper Snapper Anymore (but I can still dress like one!)


Hells yeah.


I don't even know who "iowa chicks knitting" is (though I just found out, and I can join! Holy Moly!) but my best friend and her hubby found this for me just in time for my 30th birthday.

Too frickin' awesome. And so very indicative of my level of knit geekdom. Love you guys!

I've been spending the last five days with my family, who traveled from Chicago and San Antonio to spend this lovely January weather with us because they obviously love us beyond all reason. DarkityMa is knock 'em dead adorable in all her chemo caps and wrapped up in the Charlotte's Web Shawl. I just wanna hug her 'til she squeaks.

Knitting to resume once the dust settles in a few more days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home