minnamade minutes

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Sweater Weather


... back at the ranch


When last we left our heroine, she had bravely ripped back four whole stripes to reknit a slightly tighter right hand on the last armwarmer.

Said armwarmer is finally done, and both are currently drying so that they can be sent to MommaSquared.

Also:

So is the brown chocolate flavored?


I knit this candy corn cat toy for a BPAL Halloween package exchange. It took me so long to get my stuff together that I ended up sending a Dia de los Muertos package.

And finally:

Imagine this times, like, a thousand.


The DarkityMa PiAreSquare Shawl. I'm almost done with the main part (I think I'm about eight rows away) but I'm also to the point where I have 400+ stitches on my needles right now.

I'm planning on doing the fancy lace edge from E.Zimmermann's book as well, so that'll probably take another couple weeks. Me+Lace Knitting=true StitchNBitch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home